A husband, four sons and now a daughter.
Great shot! That's about how I'm feeling right now, getting ready to go visit my in-laws tomorrow. :-)
Heartbreaking. No, wait, not really. Maybe I've been a mom for too long, but that face looks just the teeeeniest bit calculating...Someone's being played, Jessie...
That is hilarious! Love it that he is so sad about his brothers birthdays. Isn't that second child syndrome? Can't ever remember your other boys being like that.
Great shot! That's about how I'm feeling right now, getting ready to go visit my in-laws tomorrow. :-)
ReplyDeleteHeartbreaking. No, wait, not really. Maybe I've been a mom for too long, but that face looks just the teeeeniest bit calculating...
ReplyDeleteSomeone's being played, Jessie...
That is hilarious! Love it that he is so sad about his brothers birthdays. Isn't that second child syndrome? Can't ever remember your other boys being like that.
ReplyDelete