I am thinking that there may be a few things I should tell Darin before he comes home:
*Don't look in the garage. It isn't my fault. The boxes and mess just multiplied on their own.
*Don't check out the edges on the grass, it just grew unevenly like that.
*The leaves in the backyard need raking, I may not get to it before you come home.
*Davis wants you to cut some of the branches in the backyard tree and make a tree house. He is sure it will be so great and perfect.
*Really, don't look in the garage it will just make you grumpy.
*The kids don't eat in the van. I don't know how the crumbs got in there. They just appeared, magically.
*Anya doesn't wake up crying. If she is crying then something is wrong.
*Noah almost always wakes up grumpy. If he isn't grumpy, then something is wrong.
*Jag will con anyone into putting the silverware away. Be ready for the con to start.
I am sure that there are some other things that I should tell you about/warn you about, but we'll just call them surprises!
**We just want you to come home ASAP. We miss you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I suggest you just leave the leaves there, especially if you are tempted to use the leaf blower to get rid of them. I happen to know that Darin likes your hair securely on your head. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd what do you mean Anya doesn't wake up crying!? How did you manage that?
I'd just let him discover these things one at a time and claim they must have just happened! I know you haven't had time to cause any trouble or accumulate crumbs and stuff!. Hope he gets home soon!
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred
Are the kids still alive? Are they wearing something (maybe not matching, clean, or theirs BUT covered?) Has anybody dropped out of school or joined the circus? Well then I'd say as a single Mom you're doing a great job! Everything..every.single.thing that was important-you did. Just relax and enjoy your husband! Lower the bar...
ReplyDelete