Sunday, February 15, 2009

Be Mine

The boys made lots of Valentines and filled them with candy hearts that they bought themselves. Noah wasn't as nice, no money I guess. So he chose to give me a knuckle sandwich! That's right a punch to the eye. I laughed so hard I cried, but then he got a Valentine timeout!

My little Valentines wrestling on the grass in Phoenix.
We were visiting Brad and Kyra during Kyra's soccer tournament. We were happy to have family so close. Sweet Kyra

2 comments:

  1. JESSICA!!!!!!!! I have wondering about you!!! How did you find me? Looks like you guys are doing great! I can't believe how big your kids are! AGH!!! What happened to the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says "I love you" like shoes. I got red (darling!!) pumps with little cut outs on the toe. You can keep the flowers and candy (most of it) but shoes, m-m-m-m-m!

    ReplyDelete