Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Only February...
I came across my 'New Year's Resolutions' yesterday. It wasn't good to realize that it was only February, and I have already tossed out half of the goals I'd set for myself. My resolutions weren't too far out there, I thought attainable. BUT, no where in my resolutions is there wiggle room for eating pink frosting from a spoon for lunch (I ate the cookies for breakfast). It is only February, I guess that there is plenty of time to change my resolutions and enjoy the rest of my year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

New Year's Resolutions are a FABULOUS idea, provided Resolution #1 is: I hereby resolve to chuck everything on the following list right out the window no later than February 1.
ReplyDeleteAfter that, the world is your oyster!
Hey, I've got one for you . . . How 'bout "I resolve to go visit my poor, lonely friend on Bainbridge!? :-)
ReplyDelete