Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jag

We just had our last appointment, in Tucson, for Jag's Perthes Disease (Bad Hip). The doctor said that the hip was coming along fine. We will still just wait and see how it continues to rebuild. We still have years ahead of us, but the Doc said that San Antonio has great pediatric orthopedic centers. Look at the Right side (his Left side).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So what's the prgnosis? Is it painful for him? Sorry. I just got here and I'm all full of questions! Your kids are so cute! DeNae told me about your little boy, Noah's, name. So cool and "exotic" is how she described it. And then she had to explain to me why it was exotic because of the arc landing in Turkey, etc. Anyway, good to see your cute family! I'll keep checking in with you. I loved your post about the economy, too. Way funny...or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm trying to catch up, too. He has this condition that requires, what? Surgery? PT? Meds?

    And you're moving to San Antonio? Does your husband know about this, or are you skipping town while he's off frolicking in America's Hillbillie Playground for six weeks?

    ReplyDelete