Monday, February 9, 2009

Sedona Strangeness

In the 80's somebody discovered what they call the 4 vortex's. So now Sedona is a New Age pilgrimage location.
"According to believers, a vortex is a site where the earth's unseen lines of power intersect to form a particularly powerful energy field. These vortex's contain either masculine, feminine or electric energy." Thank you Frommer's.
Devil's Bridge was near a vortex that was both masculine and feminine...I tried to feel something, I was hoping it was going to be good, but nothing. Disappointing...should have grabbed my crystals.
As a result of the above mentioned strangeness, Sedona also has a bunch of strange shops. Here are some of the more interesting sites in Sedona.
Alien's Anyone?
Maybe they have something to do with the vortex theory.
Vortex Tours? Almost sounds X-rated.
(Trust me, you can't see it, but they are offering tours.)
Did the Alien's bring this thing? It was in front of a crystal's store.
Aura Photo anyone?

3 comments:

  1. You looking so skinny in that 2nd picture is x-rated. Sometimes I wonder why I like you so much, when I hate every other woman who has your measurements. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i said, you're making me homesick...what does that say about me?

    ReplyDelete