While sitting on the couch with Darin, holding hands, slightly snuggling, we were caught by the PDA police. Noah, tried to pry Darin's hand from mine and then loudly stood in front of us and yelled, "GO" while pointing to the stairs (Time Out). To make himself perfectly clear, he repeated himself with a "Go. Stairs." I hope that Noah remembers this lesson when he is of dating age.
(PDA-Public Displays of Affection)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm guessing it's going to be JAG that you have to worry about during those dating years. He's such a flirt. :-)
ReplyDeletetest
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with some kids? Jacob (my youngest) used to bawl - we're talking racked with sobs, here - every time my husband and I would sing together. I never got the impression it was because he was particularly moved by the music, either.
ReplyDeleteBoy, your blog is fast-paced, Jessica! I need to come here more often to barely keep up. Love it!
ReplyDelete