I would like to invite anyone brave enough, to join us for a meal. The food will be warm, the company...accepting, the conversation interesting. Here is a glance at tonight's dinner conversation:
Was Count Dooku a sith?
Of course, wasn't he Yoda's padawan?
(Then followed the geneology of all the Jedi masters and their padawans)
What about Bilbo Baggins? Do you think he is going to be involved in a war?
Mom, how could you read only Hobbit, knowing that it is a series?
I don't want to see the movie Ink Heart, it will ruin the picture in my head.
Look, I have a pancake beard.
Pancakes don't go on faces. Eat with a fork. (I had to say something)
What if the guy on Polar Express with the red beard, had a beard made out of pancakes?
Mom, He farted without going to the fart corner.
I just want to sit on the stairs.
No, Jag.
Then with a toss of the fork onto the floor, dinner is over. Come on over to our house, dinner and conversation included. We won't be leaving home anytime soon. We have some work to do on manners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Man, I am SOOO sending Nathan to the fart corner! But with his potency, it will have to be a corner in the garage.
ReplyDeleteAnd if it makes you feel any better, we often have to debate the various merits of Belle vs. Sleeping Beauty at our house. I'll take jedi geneology over that any day!
I'm pretty sure Bilbo Baggins was indeed a Sith. Then he killed a Jedi without going to the "kill a Jedi" corner, and you know what that means: Pancake beards for life.
ReplyDeleteI would TOTALLY fit in with your family!
I love your boys so much! It is wonderful to hear you talk about a "fart corner". I think that you will have to join Nathan in the garage though!!! You can clear a room faster than anyone I have EVER met :)
ReplyDeleteYou and the boys are so funny, Dal got a great kick out of the fart comment as well, and agreed with Jay...... Give the kids a kiss.
ReplyDeleteHa! Ha! Your sister called you out! Your boys are hilarious, and I can hear Olivia in that discussion of many topics :) I can't believe the 2 little boys will be 2 this weekend...anything terrible coming out of Noah yet? He still looks too sweet to buy into the terrible 2s!
ReplyDeleteFirst off, thanks for inviting us to view your blog. Second ... you ARE out numbered, aren't you? If it makes you feel any better similar conversations happen at our dinner table. What is it with boys and Star Wars? Thankfully, Mercedes is not into princesses and such. Just animals of every kind. So tonight at the dinner table I imagine I'll be dinning with a couple of Storm Trooper's and a Terradactyl. Should be interesting.
ReplyDelete