I think I have figured out one of the problems with the economy. People are dumb. We just can't get past the feelings of entitlement or the need to spend every penny we have in our pocket. I have a neighbor on each side of me that is the perfect example of what not to do.
Neighbor 1: Young, newly married, big, newer truck, fancy new mustang, 3rd car, 4 wheelers, dogs, 2 jobs... home foreclosure.
Neighbor 2: 2 stable jobs, couldn't close a loan on their home due to bad credit and unresolved debts. Extra money?... brand new, his and her vehicles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

After this last election, it clear to me that "we have met the stupid, and they are us."
ReplyDeleteWell if you get up and there's a giant rock on the hood of Turk, you'll know one of your neighbors figured out you have a blog!!
ReplyDelete