skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Not As Outnumbered
A husband, four sons and now a daughter.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
He LOVES Me!
He thinks I have too many shoes. He thinks that I don't wear the shoes I that I have. He thinks that my black shoes all look similar. He bought me a Valentine. He LOVES me!
2 comments:
Unknown
February 15, 2009 at 10:01 PM
He's a keeper, that's for sure!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jaylynn
February 17, 2009 at 6:02 AM
Woo Woo Woo...HOT!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jessica
I was the lone Princess in a house full of boys. I am now queen with my own little princess.
View my complete profile
My 4 Boys
Davis
Christian
Jag
Noah
Princess
Anya
Blog Archive
►
2014
(17)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2013
(57)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(107)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(126)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(98)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(177)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(23)
▼
February
(27)
I Earned This
Park Wars
Honesty
More Information
Jag
What?
Birthday Fun
Noah
Delicious
Welcome To Our Table
10 Best Things
Flexible
Be Mine
He LOVES Me!
Help Needed For Little Piggies
The Lost Treasure
Snow Days?!
MIA or Glasses?
Sedona Strangeness
Sedona
Coming Home From Vacation Really Stinks!
A Rite of Passage
A Tail Of A Tale
Only February...
No PDA Allowed!
Cute Is NOT For Boys!
Pinewood Derby
►
January
(13)
He's a keeper, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteWoo Woo Woo...HOT!!!
ReplyDelete