Friday, February 13, 2009

Help Needed For Little Piggies


Help! I am at the end of my rope with my 3 little piggies! They seem to think that every noise that comes from their bodies is hysterical! I have tried and tried to stop the bad behaviors, but nothing is changing the behavior. Maybe if it wasn't so stinking funny! Now I'm being funny.
Thankfully they save their pig-like behaviors for me. I do quiz them after scouts, preschool, and church (when they walk in the door and just "let loose") to see if they have shared that side of themselves with their peers. Always a shocked "no" comes from the piggy. So how do I keep my sanity? How do I fix this? I am asking for great ideas. Please comment if you have any ideas. I fixed my comment area and you can just leave your name if you'd like.

4 comments:

  1. Um, since my little piggy is not quite 2 yet I have no comment (except ha ha! it is funny, especially considering the parents-I've heard your reaction, I'm imagining Darren's horror!) I'm so glad you're blogging and that I finally found it. Your boys are cute, your stories fun, and your one of my favorite "personality" friends (does that make sense?) YOU ARE HERE TO ENTERTAIN ME :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give up. It's a lost cause, so why try to go against their genetic make up. (Of course, you did manage to train 4 little boys to sit on a napkin, so I suppose anything is possible for you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little piggies are 13, 21, and 46. No success yet. Corks, anybody? (Oh my gosh, I went to post this comment and the word verification said "Reary"! I'm thinking someone at bloggy headquarters has a funky sense of humor!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This behavior is not limited to boys! I have a few piggies of my own. In fact, Sailor's super-hero name is "Bean Fart", she made it up herself. I am so proud :)

    ReplyDelete